1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keith Olberman is a Big Douche

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

This is the second thread Boom has started with the same topic. He deleted the previous one which contained posts by other individuals. I felt no reason to repeat a comment stated elsewhere when someone else did the exact same thing.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I recall you jumping down Doc's throat for deleting a thread not too long ago, and I also recall asking you if you raised a ruckus when Boom did the same thing.

I didn't get an answer then, either.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The Keith Olberman pattern is to rip only radio and/or TV guys who get higher ratings than he does.

Which is about everyone, including Click and Clack on "Car Talk."

One columnist had it right: Olberman is just a former scoreboard reader who is now a radical chic poseur.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

So what, Boom didn't like the way the other one was going, where he was criticized, and decided to hit the restart button? Lame.

I'm guessing that's why your name was brought up, 21.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

So do you want me to call his mom? Take away his lunch money?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If I'd been so thoroughly exposed as a flaming hypocrite, I'd avoid the subject, too.

But no, I don't need to know any of that stuff.

Just throwing it out there as food for thought that maybe you let a personal vendetta interfere with your thought processes.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Happy Friday the 13th everybody!

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Where did your other post go, 21?

9. jboy

jboy Guest

That pretty much sums it up.

I'll repost my earlier thoughts:

Boom is SportsJournalists.com's version of Sharpton/Jackson, using this Imus thing to get attention.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I think you need some protein in that food for thought, Zeke. Might help with the weakness.

What a bunch of french poodles.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Zeke - for once we agree. Olberman because of past Imus insults has lost his objectivity.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nice left turn there, Boom.

Draft saved Draft deleted