1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keith Olberman is a Big Douche

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Not my words but the words of Opie and Anthony and you know they are right.

The guy has been everywhere taking almost full credit for getting Imus dumped from MSNBC .

I did not hear him asking for Michael Irvin to be dumped from ESPN when Irvin made is racist remark.

What he does not tell you is how he used to appear on Imus when he was trying to find himself. He even wrote Imus a suck up letter thanking him. I do hope Imus has saved that letter so America can see how disingenous Olberman is.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Boom,

Don't short yourself. You'll make it to Opie and Anthony level one day.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I don't think it's in Don Imus' best interests to make any offensive moves at all right now.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

here's another subject which I agree with Boom 100%.

Olberman, who is not funny, just smarmy, is self-serving egomaniac who thinks he's become some kind of political king maker.
    Douchebag of the highest order.

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

What happened to the other thread started by Boom?

6. jboy

jboy Guest

My post got deleted as well in the "Big russ..." something thread. Boom has powers that are beyond us. Do not upset him.

7. Different strokes etc.
    Olbermann was the only one saying what needed to be said for an awfully long time.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Then he should have said it while blasting Fredo as well. He's never been afraid to rip anyone else on MSNBC like Scarborough and Tucker. For him to come out now is spineless. And he's become a douchebag and ego-centered because he has a media platform to do whatever the hell he wants, just like Imus.

He didn't push Imus out and he shouldn't get any credit at all. That is chicken shit.

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Why are you quoting me here?

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

It applies.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

It applies? Does this thread have anything to do with me? I don't understand.

12. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

This thread is different from the Olberman douche thread I posted on earlier....What is going on?

Draft saved Draft deleted