1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keith Ellison the first Muslim to be elected to Congress!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RAMBO, Nov 8, 2006.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'll grant you all of that. Now, show me a faction or sect or branch of Islam, either here or abroad, that is pro-choice and preaches tolerance of homosexuals. You seem to know all about Southern Baptists, so this shouldn't be hard to do.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Cockdian, he was asking WHY you're still here, not if you ARE still here. We're all wondering that.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That would be the Episcomuslim sect, I believe. The mosques are done in rainbow colors.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

My question about all this debate is this: Ellison represents the people, not his religion. I want him making laws which are right, not which fall into his belief system. I also demand the same from judges, the president, etc. Silly me.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

True, Alley. But in Hondo's world view you force your religiious beliefs on everyone. And if you're not a Christian, you're the enemy.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Hondo, any response to that or my post?

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

And when is Hondo going to start calling out Catholic legislators who support abortion rights and gay rights, which fly in the face of everyting the Catholic church teaches?
    We know this is simply his usual anti-Muslim nonsense.

8. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Because I can be here if I want to you got a problem with that.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Obviously we do have a problem with it, but, y'know, there are laws and all....

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Dizzy, like a fox!

11. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i love sprots terms

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey, hoops. Is W eating an ear of kitten?

Draft saved Draft deleted