1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keep IJAG away from sharp objects: Alyssa Milano engaged

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jan 7, 2009.

1. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

Alyssa still brings it. One of my friends had a mad crush on her during her "Who's the Boss?" years.

My 7-year-old nephew watches "Charmed" with my sister and she says Alyssa is his favorite.

But who the hell is that dude and how did he get so lucky?

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Two big things, one of them a bank balance.
    She's hideous.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Duuuuuuuude. I totally see the clown. Bozo The Atomic Clown?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Oh come on now, if you were the last guy on earth, you still wouldn't stand a chance.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

oh shit.

life ain't fair.

i still love her though.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

At least she's wearing something that covers her crotch -- putting her up a bonus point over those in their 20s...

7. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since I watched any movie Alyssa Milano's been in. Does she still act? I wouldn't have recognized her if someone had just posted the picture without comment. Her face looks like some woman said, "Give me a face like Alyssa Milano," and her plastic surgeon came fairly close to succeeding.

But again, I wouldn't have guessed it was her, and I don't think age has everything to do with that, Moddy.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

She looks the same to me, J_D, both in that picture and on her numerous infomercials and her ads for her baseball-themed clothing line.

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Hmm. I admit it's been a long time since I took a good look at her, but that's usually when you notice changes. It just looked like a plastic version of Alyssa Milano.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Per IMDB, she hasn't done anything since her guest spots on My Name Is Earl and roles in a couple of TV movies last spring.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It was not a good pic. Here, this is from like a year and a half ago.

Nine months ago.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

And now he has to go have an uncomfortable conversation with the neighbors whenever he moves.

Draft saved Draft deleted