1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Katy Perry Is Your Super Bowl XLIX Halftime

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Oct 10, 2014.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I confess a weakness for California Girls.
    She is Cyndi Lauper, but much hotter and probably less talented.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

By the way, the answer to the burning question- the one that makes Star Man fulminate with his usual pent-up rage- is ... They're Real.
    Although the story sounds apocryphal, Perry rather famously prayed for large mammaries as a child and the Good Lord in His infinite wisdom answered her wish.
    They don't look fake to me. I've seen and played with fake and observed their properties.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

3OF for the win. My hero.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

Well, I mean it's the elephant in the room here, right.
    I can just feel the tension!!
    Do you think they're real?

5. joe king

joe king Active Member

Get back to me with your final determination after you've played with Katy's.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They're real, and they're sag-bag-tacular.

And, at any given moment, there are 50 females age 15-50 in any decent-size shopping mall in America with better.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

Strictly for purposes of science though.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

This isn't 1986, dude.
    Nobody goes to a mall to scout boobs.
    And you could have at least used 18 as a cutoff.

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Agree. Too bad the game sucked after the opening kickoff return ...

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So?
    There are art snobs who who would say Picasso was a hack, and some obscure Parisian artist who starved to death at age 23 because he never sold a painting was better. Maybe he was. Doesn't mean Picasso sucks, and we can't enjoy his work.

11. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

My point was they don't want a halftime act where a decent number of people have no idea who the act is.

I think Bruno Mars is the most extreme case of this.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It means the fact that Katy Perry is famous for her tits -- and that is the single solitary reason she is famous -- is preposterous when there are probably 20 million females in the country whose tits are as good or better.

Oh BTW some of my extremely refined and sexually-enlightened friends get frightfully offended, agitated and hostile, when they hear me referring to Katy Perry in such crass and objectifying terms.

Well, guess what, Katy Perry asked for it -- no, wait, she didn't ask for it, she DEMANDED it.

Every single public appearance, performance or officially-sanctioned depiction of Katy Perry in the past decade can be boiled down to, "HEY, LOOK AT MY TITS!! I GOT BIG BOUNCY BOOBY DROOPY TITS!! CHECK OUT MY TITS!!! CAN'T YOU SEE MY TITS!?!?!? WANT A BETTER LOOK AT MY TITS!?!?!? HERE'S A BETTER LOOK AT MY TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So it is not disrespectful or sexist in the least to discuss Katy Perry in terms of her tits. In fact, she'd have it no other way.

What else is she gonna talk about, her mind?

Draft saved Draft deleted