1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Katie Holmes Marathon Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by German Ethel Merman, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I just laughed out loud... Thanks for that... :)

I love a conspiracy theory. Hell, I'm the one who is convinced that Magic Johnson was given some secret HIV cure.

I just don't think this one is true...

2. Mizzougrad96

The two best things Katie Holmes has ever done are her nude scene in "The Gift" and provide a punchline for Harold and Kumar...

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Today's random thing I didn't know until reading it on SJ ...

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Fake? I think not. (NSFW link)

http://www.hogrockcafe.com/Katie%20Holmes%20Cut%203%20-%20The%20Gift.jpg

5. L. Ron Hubbard's sperm would give any of us super powers.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

God damn you, Tom Cruise. You fucked her up. Now she's a fuckin' looney.

I was gonna marry Miss Holmes, but you fucked it up. Get in your god damn race car, or your F-14, and go serve a cocktail on an island.

7. This is true.

Your body is wiped out that night, but it's the next day when the soreness kicks in.

Much like lifting weights if you've been away from it for a while. You might not be able to knock down the 3 that day because your arms are tired, but they don't hurt until you wake up at about 3 a.m. with screaming pain in your biceps.

No different than running.

8. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I swear, someone needs to beat the shit out of Tom Cruise for what he did to Katie Holmes. He took a real wholesome woman in a girl-next-door sort of way and turned her into a creepy zombie. He's ruined her for all men. He might as well have gotten her hooked on dope and put her in "American Bukkake 57"

9. You all sound stressed. I think you need to take a stress test with my e-meter. Who knows you might have very high thetan levels.

E-mail me your credit card number for more info.

10. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

All I know is that whenever I see a Fudgie the Whale post, I want to hit a Carvel. I also ger Tom Carvel's raspy voice in my head. (Fudge the whale, for a whale of a dad!")

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Oooh, the things I would eat out of her ass...

12. Mizzougrad96

There's no way those are real...

Draft saved Draft deleted