1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Katie Couric is getting hammered

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by You're With Me Leather, May 8, 2007.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Quien es esta nina?

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Al Roker AND Willard Scott.

3. patchs

patchs Active Member

Paging Bob Schiefer (again).

4. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

Based on the thread title, I was hoping to see her with a glass of JD in her hand looking like a disheveled Bill Belichek or bent over a toilet bowl.

5. 2underpar

2underpar Active Member

Porque estas hablando espanol? la majoridad de los periodistas aqui no entienden nada do lo que estas escribiendo.
    Pero esa muchacha -- Katie -- en mi opinion es muy caliente.

6. Sorry to elbow in, but this was a good story about Katie that was in The Philadelphia Inquirer two weeks ago:

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/20070422_Gail_Shister___CBS_evening_blues.html

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Wow. There are people here who can speak Spanish.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'll be impressed when I see some who can speak English. :D

9. Sweetness

Sweetness Member

What was your guys' reaction to Katie's story on Hines Ward during the Super Bowl, given that the angle was told ad naseum by real reporters a year earlier, and Ward's team wasn't playing in the game?

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Must have been watching a rerun of Perfect Strangers the day that interview aired.

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

That explains why Mad Dog Russo isn't on here!

12. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Couric is such a hag...Ever seen her without makeup? There are a lot of things I would hit, but Katie just ain't one of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted