1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Katherine McPhee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, Dec 16, 2006.

1. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

Haven't we learned never to trust a mag cover as a true representation of someone's body?

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

She has a movie coming out.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

McPhee?

ACT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

McPhee fans will definitely enjoy these pictures (they're from Stuff magazine, so you can decide if they're SFW or not) http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=614

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

The burning question -- which I'm sure most of you are thinking -- is, would IJAG hit it?

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think you're confusing your female posters. The only female I'd hit is Alyssa Milano.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

atta girl, ijag! 8) 8) 8)

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but if you spent however many years battling body image problems, how smart is it to put yourself on all the magazine covers so people can talk about your body image?

People who are bulimics forever don't suddenly get lucky on American Idol, hire a trainer, and stay fit the rest of their lives if they never address the body image obsession. All this could probably mean is that once her 15 minutes are up, and the lights are off, she goes right back to the behavior...unless those other issues are resolved.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Good Lord, those photos are amazing.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Good Lord, those photos are airbrushed.

11. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I think you're both right :)

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Me and the Good Lord know those photos are airbrushed, but that is OK. It was apparently a very good airbrushing job.

Draft saved Draft deleted