1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kate Winslett -- SCHWING!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Man-Hands in that episode wasn't as overall attractive as Winslett is, though.
    You have to weigh these things. What might be a deal breaker in one instance may not in another.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I wouldn't care if Winslett had lobster claws.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

this spread has touched off an airbrushing controversy across the pond. I don't have links, but it's clear that it's been touched up. i think it was on the aol celeb site.

4. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Yeah, I really didn't need to see the birthing scene. Yuck.

Quills she was naked in as well. She loves to get naked. Been a fan for years, she's in my top 5 of women I love.

I absolutely love the picture of her on the cover of Rolling Stone about the time Titanic came out. I'm too lazy to go look it up, but she just kills me.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Bob, presume that you're talking about this one?

[​IMG]

Indeed, good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Just based on the naked backside photo, there's got to be at least a little airbrushing in that one.

And I'm glad to see at least one of the males on this board appears to have good taste. "Normal" sized or skinny (and horridly blond), I've never thought Kate Winslet was particularly attractive.

Draft saved Draft deleted