1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kate. Topless. Take 2.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Well they are "Wheeee".

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'll take your word for it.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

On my home page The Huffington Post just popped up with link with the headline "See Kate Moss No Makeup"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/kate-moss-no-makeup-ibiza-bikini_n_1891292.html?ncid=wsc-huffpost-cards-image

4. Cue the How 'Bout No Bear!

5. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Temporarily, I hope

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Don't be a dick. ;D

7. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

There is a worthwhile discussion on this to be had on the Journalism board . . .

But Kate is purty, yes. At least they treat her much better than they every did Princess Diana. Every time she was photographed, they'd always identify her as "the Princess of whales."

Just awful. Disrespectful.

The woman had two children! And she stayed in shape quite well! Have some respect!

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware until Moddy posted that there is an age at which men get beyond the "WHEEEE!!! BOOOOBBBBIES" stage.

The Who was right. I hope I die before I get old.

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I so want to post the "Frustration" meme right now...but Moddy would kick my ass.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I liked Bill Maher's line about the pics... "I expected so much more from her..."

11. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I don't think that's a universal rule. Seems like more of a case by case, personal preference thing.

There's a good portion of the male population that subscribes by the Ron White theorem of 'if you've seen one set, you want to see them all'.

Until the day they are laid in the pine box. Or beyond.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Let's be clear: The Duchess has a Hall of Fame ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted