1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kate Plus Unemployment Claims

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Good lord...

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Same here.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bet you all will watch her new show -- Kate Plus Welfare/Nanny State!

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Kate and Octomom Do Penthouse.

5. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Hef wouldn't go near her ... he's got standards ... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

She can rent out her vagina as a parking garage.

7. A couple of things:

I'm neither proud nor ashamed of anything I watch or don't watch on TV, but I will say that when "Jon and Kate" was young it was a very intriguing show about a family trying to cope every day under extraordinary circumstances. Mrs. WSW and I watched it often, and found it very interesting.
    Once it became successful, however, it jumped the shark. Episodes were more about "Let's follow the family around on whatever all-expenses-paid trip the network and various publicity-hungry entities conjured up this week!"
    Then, of course, came the marriage meltdown, and I could no longer watch because it was too depressing. Say what you will about what kinds of people Jon and Kate are/became, and there's probably not very much I'll argue, but I don't have the stomach to watch that kind of family destruction.

And ...
    I'd be willing to wager the kids were crying as well. Apparently they became emotionally attached to the TV crews, I'm guessing from the simple fact of their constant presence. They knew many of them by name.
    Mind you, I'm not suggesting in the least this is a healthy thing.

Finally ...
    Not only is this joke ancient, it has always been sans legitimate premise. Kate delivered via c-section. (Which I would think would be obvious.)

8. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Clearly, your mother gave birth to you rectally.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Advantage westcoastvol.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm with wis. If it's OK to make jokes like that about women, why don't we make jokes that guys who get a lot of action must be wearing their penis down to a nub?

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I was just admiring the quality of westcoast's joke.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, his comebacker was good.

Draft saved Draft deleted