1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kate McKenna - New TSN Host

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SholdMediaGroup, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I wanted to introduce Shold Media Group Member and the newest Social Media Host of CFL on TSN's football broadcasts Kate McKenna.

You can read more about her here: http://www.sholdmediagroup.com/planning-for-success/

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

If you plan to make a habit of posting these, hiring managers should treat them like some consumers treat online popup ads.

As an excellent indicator of where NOT to shop.

4. Mediator

Mediator Member

Perhaps this is being posted so that Kate can be ogled in an online setting. Or perhaps I'm being cynical. Either way, longevity in this business is usually attributable to qualifications other than appearance, so I hope Kate can use the opportunity to move beyond the lite "Social Media Host" description.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Oh, OP may be on to something .... instead of discussing things, we'll just introduce everyone we work with. [/bluefont]

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

You need to be at least an 8 to succeed as a Social Media Host. You'd think everyone woud know that?

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Damn, I thought that said Kate McDowell and expected to see her talking about "microscopic pieces of poop."

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Anyhoo, her article reads like it was written by that Tim Layden guy I'd never heard of before, what with all the "I","I","I" in it.

[/newbie crossthread]

Draft saved Draft deleted