1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman in Hotel

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John B. Foster, Nov 30, 2018.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Ok, well the best one available? Very much in the conversation for best. He led the NFL in rushing as a rookie in 2017 and only had one fumble. He had 14 total touchdowns and more than 800 yards rushing in 11 games — with no fumbles — before his suspension last season. He’s only 23. Barkley and Gurley are superior, you’re right. But he’s right there.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What’s the cap hit on dead during a contract, asking for a Browns fan

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

He should be, and the cop that let him go with weed in the car and an open bottle of vodka should be fired too.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. CD Boogie

Open container of vodka in a backpack? Confused. So if you say bring a bottle of vodka to a party that has already been opened, that’s considered an open container? Or was the top literally off the bottle? Because I’ve definitely transported bottles of liquor that had been cracked and I never thought I was carrying an open container

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I think that is an open container. Needs to be in the trunk, not accessible to passengers.

Vombatus likes this.
  7. CD Boogie

Makes sense

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Isn't Hunt a restricted free agent? The Browns signed him to a one-year deal.

I understand that it is a different type of offense, but I would think this has to draw another suspension.

Draft saved Draft deleted