1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman in Hotel

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John B. Foster, Nov 30, 2018.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

If you don't like the Browns signing Hunt, what do you think is proper? Lifetime banishment?

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Part of me wanted my team to sign him. But I'm glad the Browns did it, so I don't have to think about it anymore.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Who is your team?

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Do they need him?

What could he add?

What could go wrong?

6. CD Boogie

The Browns?

They add the best RB in the NFL. That's the simple math. What could go wrong? A lot, obviously. But maybe all of his problems are wrapped up in alcohol, and if he addresses that and stops drinking, maybe there's a better ending than what he was staring at. I read that USA Today story a little while back about how most of the adult males in Hunt's family are in prison. It was really sad.

Family of former Kansas City Chiefs star Kareem Hunt has history of criminal behavior

He grew up in Ohio, so not sure that going home is the best idea. Sure as hell didn't do wonders for Aaron Hernandez.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Cleveland, where most of his problems originated or culminated, is the last place he needs to be. If he falls back into his old crowd, he'll be dead in five years.

8. CD Boogie

Some guys are given second chances and truly make them work, become a beacon for others. I hope for his sake that he follows that path bc he just got a big hand up when his NFL career looked (initially, at least) to be DOA.

9. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

I'd be surprised if you could find one other person who thinks Kareem Hunt is the best RB in the NFL. Le'Veon Bell, Ezekiel Elliott, Saquon Barkley, Todd Gurley - after that you can begin the debate

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

For a young team with a new coach? Ugh

Patriots? Probably the better choice.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Cleveland seems like a pretty fair punishment.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Tough, but fair.

Draft saved Draft deleted