1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Karaoke singer beaten

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-odd/20091008/US.Bad.Karaoke/

Now that's a tough crowd.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

BAILAMOS!!

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I applaud the initiative taken by those six women.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I think Bobby Valentine has finally found some hitters.

(Seriously, though, sounds like the woman will be OK.)

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Seriously, nothing ruins a perfectly good bar quicker than the addition of a fucking karaoke machine.

A bunch of drunk no-talent assclowns who can't sing wailing like a cats with their balls caught in a paper shredder and doing it through a sound system that goes to fucking 11. Who the fuck thought THAT was a good idea?

6. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

I applaud these women and think they should be awarded with medals in their community.
    Hopefully they are available for every karaoke establishment because even on the Gong Show the gong wasn't enough sometimes.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Word for fucking word.

Although the Cheers episode where they get the karaoke machine was hilarious.

8. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I could not agree more. I bartended at a place that had karaoke for a while, it was freaking awfl. The same people doing the same crap every weekend.

Although, I did clear a bar once with my screaming version of Cum on Feel the Noize by Quiet Riot after a pitcher of beer or five. And I tipped the karaoke lady a dollar as I left after my friends dragged me out. Good times.

Karaoke singers and mimes deserve similar beatings routinely.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Karaoke miming would be pretty cool, though.

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Yeah, double the beatings.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

watching someone karaoke-mime to jello biafra doing "holiday in cambodia" would be pretty sweet.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop...

Draft saved Draft deleted