1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kanye's ongoing public meltdown

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I actually really like his music, but he's a fucking clown. I've heard the new album is fantastic, but I'm not joining another music service just to hear it. It was up on Spotify the other day for about two hours, but only as 18 songs of white noise, before being pulled.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Or a Trump speech.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Atta boy.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Dude is a strange cat, but people are making way too much out of the debt issue.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

It's really the only thing about him I actually find interesting. I want to know what the number means. You can't tell much of anything from any of the stories.

Is he really $53 million in the red? -- in which case, you have to be impressed with his ability to put himself into massive debt! Or did he "just" blow through $53 million, self-funding bad business ideas, but he has untold millions more stuffed away under one of Kim's butt implants? Or does he have liabilities of $53 million -- like does he owe a bank somewhere $53 million -- even though he also has assets of say, hundreds of millions?

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I take it as asking for an investment into himself and his ideas, which is completely different than being in debt. But let's say he's actually holding $53 million in debt. He makes $20-30 million a year. Anyone on this board who makes $50K a year and has a $100K mortgage is in just as much debt.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Cheapest item is a lime green t-shirt for $195.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

They didn't even pay the homeless guy that much to model it.

studthug12 and HC like this.
  10. YankeeFan

It's getting worse:

11. YankeeFan

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Jim Dalrymple apparently never heard of HIPPA laws.

Draft saved Draft deleted