1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kanye West death hoax

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RickStain, Oct 21, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The only thing played out is Kanye. Bitch brings it on himself, Bodie.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking in, Kanye!

3. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Naw, Bodie's right. Interrupting Kayne is totally old meme, abused into an early grave by everyone overusing it. Of course, we beat enough crappy jokes into the ground that they should produce a bumper tomato crop next summer, so it'll still be good here for a while.

4. forever_town

What she said.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I'm guessing there are a lot of people who are more than a little disappointed this was a hoax.

6. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

That's what happens more often than not.

The Kanye thing was funny for maybe a day after it all happened, then it was old. Pretty harsh calling Kanye a bitch, I might save that for someone like Chris Brown who has done something way worse than anything Kanye has ever done.

That's horrible. So now because someone interrupts a person on stage we are wishing death on them?

7. Mizzougrad96

No, that would be a bit much, but I think a lot of people were tired of his act long before the Swift incident and just want him to go away and stay away.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

It's just amazing to me that Kanye gets lit up for some minor incident.

9. forever_town

Perhaps because that incident somehow is a reflection on the kind of person he is?

I wish he'd go away last year.

10. Mizzougrad96

Colossally overrated as a rapper as well, although I did enjoy his first album.

11. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Kif, I have agreed with a woman. Inform the men.

Make fun of Kayne all you want. But variations of I'm happy for you, ______, and I'm gonna let you finish. But first I want to say that ______________'s ______________ was the best evah! took the HOV lane to Chuck Norris joke irrelevance due to overuse. Even GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE had more staying power.

12. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

I have the utmost faith that there will be another instance of jackassery from Kanye in the near future. Look how closely the chicken incident followed the Video Awards.

Draft saved Draft deleted