1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kansas City freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by ianguerin, Jan 10, 2008.

1. ianguerin

ianguerin New Member

Know there's a few other Kansas and Missouri guys on here, but I'll throw my hat into the mix, too.

I've got plenty of experience and have worked in Kansas, Missouri, Alabama and (most recently) South Carolina. UMKC is just down the road, and Kansas, K-State and Missouri aren't out of the question.

You can contact me through PM here or shoot me an email at ian@ianguerin.com. Clips/resume available by request.

2. Dan Hickling

Dan Hickling Member

Hey amigo...Glad to see you in KC...sorry to see you leave SC.... ;D

3. ianguerin

ianguerin New Member

Looks like I'll be doing a bit of work from the Big 12 men's basketball tournament in KC March 13-16, but I should have plenty of time to pick up other gigs. If anyone needs anything, give me a shout at ian@ianguerin.com.

4. ianguerin

ianguerin New Member

Anyone needing any last-minute fill-ins for the Big 12 men's basketball in Kansas City tomorrow through Sunday, feel free to give me a shout.
    I'm already credentialed.
    ian@ianguerin.com

Draft saved Draft deleted