1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justin Bieber set to write his "memoirs". Movie slated for February. Seriously.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Aug 3, 2010.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

You just can't make this shit up.

Justin Bieber, aka Who?, is currently writing his "memoirs" and his biopic just landed an Oscar caliber director.

No, seriously.

A 16-year old is writing his life story.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/davis-guggenheim-direct-paramounts-justin-bieber-movie-19806

Question: When you were 16, if you wrote your own memoirs, would it have included anything but "Yeah, so, today I watched TV and jacked off."

Pathetic.

2. Petrie

Petrie Guest

It would consist of "Yeah, so today the girl in English class wore a low-cut shirt. I got home and jacked off. Then I watched TV."

3. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

If Bieber were a washed-up product by 16, then I would actually be interested in his perspective on things. A realistic look at fame through the eyes of someone who may be too young to handle it? Count me in.

But this ... REaaaaaaLLLY?

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Wait, you mean he's NOT a washed up product?

Damn

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that someone stole all his creativity through his vagina.

Oh wait.

Perhaps that was someone else.

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Biebers probably would go something like this: "Played concert. Saw girl with low cut shirt in front row. Invited her backstage. Got blow job. Kicked her out. Watched TV."

7. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Good idea. No one will give a shit about his memoirs when he's 26.

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Smart kid. Strike while the iron is hot.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Re: Justin Bieber set to write his "memoirs". Movie slated for February. Serious

I hate this kid with every fiber of my being. It's like some mad scientist has been testing us for 20 years to see how much we can take. He learned a little from New Kids on the Block, and more from the Backstreet Boys. The scourge of late 90s boy bands was finally defeated when their supply of anti-aging serum was cut off, thus aging them 10 years in six months.
    But now he's learned from his mistakes. This little turd has all the strengths of the previous boy bands combined. If his own douchebaggery doesn't stop him, nothing will.

10. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Is this really different from when athletes write bios just out of college? I remember Eric Lindros wrote one just after he was drafted by Quebec. He was 18. Keyshawn's masterpiece came out after his rookie year.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I don't understand what makes this guy so hated and such a douchebag. A little soft? A pussy? Yes. But not a duchebag.

12. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

He's actually got a pretty cool story - he's really YouTube's first superstar.

Draft saved Draft deleted