1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justin Bieber pees wherever the hell he wants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Lou Gramm called. He wanted to thank you for patronizing the establishment he advertised for. He also said if you're in the market for Christian music performed by a late 70s/early 80s cockrocker, he's your man.

[​IMG]

(If that post doesn't get BYH to make a cameo, nothing will.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

"Holding Back the Years" was pretty good.

UB40 had exactly one good song, and it was before they became popular in the US. ("I Got Mine," which is now really hard to find.)

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

I'll have to try to locate it, because that would be one more good song than I thought they had.

As for Bieber, I can't wait until the day he's busking for loonies and toonies in the subway station, grovelling in much-deserved anonymity. Wild Kidz, my ass.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

True dat

5. PCLoadLetter

It's here:

I'll take it over any of their later crap.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Kinda catchy - thanks!

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

That doesn't seem hard to find at all. It's weird how the Internet has made it easier to listen to something like a demo track from a band that used to open for the Pixies than to listen to former No. 1 single "When Doves Cry."

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I owned some clothes from Chess King.
    Even better, I worked at the ice cream parlor in the mall just a few stores down from Chess King. I had two friends who worked with me, and we had another friend who worked at Chess King.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. PCLoadLetter

It's easy to find on YouTube, but it seems to be out of print. I tried to download it a couple of years ago when my son took up the sax and commercially it no longer existed.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

How did that turn out? And did you get caught?

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My sons don't like Justin Bieber, but they definitely like a lot of Miley Cyrus' stuff.

They play so much of her stuff at Disney World that I think it seaped into their brains...

To be fair, her music is at least tolerable. You could do worse than The Climb, Party in the USA, Pumpin Up the Party. Fall Down isn't too bad either...

Maybe I've just grown too tolerant of the music my kids listen to... :D

12. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

A steady diet of Hits 1 on SiriusXM has left me far too knowledgable of pop music than I care to admit. So many of those songs get stuck in my head and then I drive people in the office nuts. I was singing that Thrift Shop song well before they were on SNL much to the bemusement/anger/disgust of many of my colleagues at the office.

Draft saved Draft deleted