1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justin Bieber pees wherever the hell he wants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Can he sing? Sure.

But it is bad pop music.

And yet he has a few billion YouTube hits so he's doing something right.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I wonder if Bieber would be No. 1 forever if Total Request Live were around now. Taylor Swift would seem to be his top rival. I have to imagine "Call Me Maybe" would have been an interesting threat, particularly because Bieber was the primary reason the song got noticed in the first place. Jay-Z and Kanye West probably wouldn't have the pull on a show like that to crack No. 1 but would do really well regardless. Katy Perry, Adele and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis would be in the mix.

3. Here me roar

Here me roar Guest

Not a fan of his music, but he had some talent. Kid can play some drums. He was quite likeable in his movie. He's not likeable anymore. I wonder if he's ever sober.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

^^^^ This

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Clearly, the man knows fashion.

[​IMG]

And it appears he shits whenever he wants, too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

This could be its own thread...

Michael Jackson would be my first choice. White, black, Asian, whatever, Jackson had fans. Does Bieber cross as many social lines as Jackson?

Plus, 35 years later, it's hard for anyone to doubt Jackson's immense talent. It tops Timberlake and Bieber pretty easily, IMHO.

Sane Michael Jackson circa 1978-1981 is in the discussion for the greatest entertainer ever.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Three things:

1. There was no "sane Michael Jackson."
    2. Quincy Jones played almost as much of a role in that entertainment as Jackson.
    3. Why did you cut Thriller out of that timeline? Between leaving the Jackson 5 and Off the Wall, Jackson's career was pretty uneven.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Don't be mean. Versatile just bought a pair of those -- fully loaded.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Good point, I probably looked more like a blonde Simply Red guy than I did Michael Stipe:

[​IMG]

I used to make that face all the time, too.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

My hair *does* look like Simply Red's these days.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

These days I look like this ...

[​IMG]

but bald.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I think Thriller was right about the time Jackson started to lose it. When I was searching for videos, the difference between 1979 Jackson and 1984 or 85 Jackson was significant. He still had some youthful charm for Off the Wall.

For Off the Wall he was a superstar. Thriller made him the biggest name on the planet.

And Jones didn't sing and dance for him.

Draft saved Draft deleted