1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justify being on my buddy list

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

PACKERS SUCK!!!

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Hmm, I don't have the Monster album -- it kind of rocks.

I might consider it if you admit that Shiny Happy People wasn't as crappy as most make it out to be. Rather, it was a catchy tribute to power-pop.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh I agree, but I'll lie to be on Bubblers buddy list. ;)

4. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

The song has its place, though I don't need to hear it more than once a year. If nothing else, it was a way to get Kate Pierson on the album.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Shit Bubbler, my football team is smaller and even crapper than Leeds. Cambridge United! You can throw turnips onto the field over the visitors end and we draw less than the average Friday night attendence in Florida or Texas.....

6. carrie

carrie Active Member

Did I make your buddy list, Bubble-man?

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I voted for you in the NIAFL contest! Those assholes! They never listen to me!

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I added Sandy to my buddy list figuring that would include everyone.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I wore a Bucks starter jacket to school (loved the green/purple combo) when their best players were Vin Baker and Eric Murdock.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I dunno, that Whitlock avatar is the stuff of nightmares. He has a creepy come-hither look in his eye.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I hate Wal Mart just as much as you do

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I happen to have a Leeds United goalie jersey sitting next to me that I just bought on eBay. Of course it's about 110 degrees here so I won't be wearing anything long sleeved for months, but it looks pretty damn sweet.

Draft saved Draft deleted