1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just when you thought nothing further could be written about JFK's assassination

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, May 14, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Oh I agree. Some of them are just smart enough to take a bullet. The military just wont tell them that.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

"All right, Lee, time to become an American hero!"

:D

3. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Any mention of LBJ and the mafia? The true group behind JFK's assasination.

Boots isn't far off either. The answer is beneath the manhole covers.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

And no thread about LHO would be complete without a picture of the farewell performance of the Lee Harvey Oswald Band...

"THANK YOU DALLAS!! You slay me!"

[​IMG]

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Still my all-time favorite photoshop.

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Richard Posner's "Case Closed" - that's the one JFK assassination book you need to read.

7. When I went to the museum, the one thing that amazed me is how Oswald passed up plenty of opportunity to cap Kennedy when he had a straight shot and instead elected to fire when the limo was going away from him, down a winding road, with limited opportunities.
    I'm not saying he wasn't involved at all, but if what is claimed as the official story is the best Oswald could come up with, then we're talking about one of the dumbest human beings ever.
    He would have needed to wear a helmet just to keep from banging his head on the floor as he walked.

8. Billy Monday

Billy Monday Member

Helter Skelter is a great book. Bugliosi also did a great book on O.J. called "Outrage," which proved that O.J. was guilty based on the evidence. If he had tried the case, O.J. would be in prison now.

If it's said to be a good narrative, I just might read this one.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I don't think he did it given his inability to hold a rifle and his conspicuousness in Dallas '63. Plus he's a pretty mellow dude.

10. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

OK, then tell me which sewer duct would have put the gunman in a position to shoot Kennedy.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I knew it! I've always known it! All of the Kennedy assassination theories have ignored the obvious!

C.H.U.D.S.!!!!!

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Re: Just when you thought nothing further could be written about JFK's assassina

Funny that a guy smarter than all of us – put freaking Manson away for goodness sakes – spends years writing a JFK book that says Oswald acted alone and there are folks who'll just shrug that off.

I mean, at least respect the effort the guy made.

Draft saved Draft deleted