1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just when it seemed Reggie Bush had hit rock bottom...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This guy really sounds like a tool.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I still prefer my original idea when he began the annoying bolded posts. I'll remove all the bolded and italicized words and we can play madlibs. Anyone want to try?

...this ------------- article reports that his supposed would-be ------------- business partner ------------- is both cooperating with NCAA officials and will file a civil lawsuit against Bush this month:

If this report is true, ------------- will have a lot more to be concerned about than filming his next commercial, his 2.9 yards per carry average this season, and his team's disastrous 0-4 start.

At stake also are Bush's finances, his reputation, USC's 2004 & 2005 victories and Bush's 2005 -------------.

If Bush seeks commiseration, he need look no further to fellow former Trojan and likewise 2006 NFL draftee, -------------.

Leinart -- having already been reduced to a platooning role with ------------- -- is now out for the remainder of the 2007 season with a broken collarbone.

The good news for Bush is that he is now the Saints featured running back. This development follows the season-ending injury to teammate -------------.

3. Ragu, if we're gonna Madlib, you need to put in the blanks what should go there. Noun, verb, famous person, etc.

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Priceless.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You overestimate the amount of time I am willing to invest in this exercise.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I would have underestimated the amount of time you were already willing to invest :)

7. Good point.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Flash, he's just showing us what he thinks is important in each post. I think it's annoying too and I know you don't do that in your posts either for same reason. At least he's not racking up a high post count and polluting the whole site though.

9. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Brilliance. Part Deux.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Damn. How many times do you get to do this program? Is it a one time thing or do you get to get drunk with the cops multiple times?

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Tonight will be my first time. One of my friends is doing this for at least the second time. I'll have a good report when I'm back tonight.

12. Ask a drunk moderbutt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.