1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just to get this on the record ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Jan 15, 2008.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

HH, is this guy your boss, too?

Sorry to hear about this. You have the right to rip dude's head off for being a total ass.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If the asshole has a jacket or shirt he keeps around, you can also take it to the break room if you get a chance. Dab some comet with bleach (or just plain bleach might do the trick) and selectively create some small artistic patterns in random — yet visible — locations.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I believe I can take credit for that post. Me and my buddies called it "The Shrimp Chair." It can drive a man completely insane, because he'll never find the source of the smell.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

There's a good building near Mrs. Henry's office. A building from which one could, well, you get the picture.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

OK, here are some good ones. If you go to jail, don't blame me.

1. Vaseline on the windshield of his car. Impossible to get off.

2. Find out where he lives and bring a bag of clear plastic forks. After a heavy rain, stick them halfway into the ground and snap them in half, What you get is a sharp plastic knife poking out of the ground that is impossible to see. He will never be able to walk barefoot in his lawn again.

3. Pour pure granular fertilizer in the shape of a cock and balls in the front yard before a nice rain. The pure inch-deep stuff will burn the grass bare for the first summer, but will come back bright green. The gift that keeps on giving.

4. Put a can of Barbosal shave creeme in the freezer over night. Once frozen, take it into his office and unscrew the bottom. Trust me, there is a lot of shaving creeme in that can.

Those are some good ones. Some you should never do to another human being, but it's nice to know that you have them up your sleeve if needed.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Or you could just sleep with his wife.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Or better yet his daughter if she is legal.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

kill his fucking rabbit. that'll teach the cocksucker.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

His wife is in a coma.

10. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I'm humming Morrissey, for some reason.

Actually, I think this guy's wife is up and around.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Dude, I just did a fist pump with an audible "yes" because someone got the reference. One day, I think I'm going to write nothing but Seinfeld references.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Well played, sir.

Draft saved Draft deleted