1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just say that you did it already!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PhilaYank36, May 18, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

If you haven't heard already, Jason "The Juice-bino" Giambi said to USA Today.com that MLB needs to publicly apologize to its fans for the entire steroid mess.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/al/yankees/2007-05-17-giambi-steroid-issue_N.htm

Dammit, Jason! I really want to cheer for this guy b/c he seems like a good person, but the only reason he's not flat-out saying "I took steroids" is to save his own ass the millions he stands to make. I know, big shocker for all of you, huh? Anyway, is there any chance that any relevant, ACTIVE Major Leaguer will come out and say he took steroids without being prompted by a positive test? Me thinks not. :(

2. Nobody owes me an apology.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I know nothing other than the rumors I have heard, but if Curt Schilling took them, I could see him saying that.

Please do not jump all over me for hinting at Schilling taking Roids or HGH.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Don't worry, 93, Schill's head has naturally been swollen since birth.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Nice take by Buster Olney in his blog about this latest chapter in the 'roids soap opera:

Draft saved Draft deleted