1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just saw Hard Candy, have a question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ellis Redding, Feb 1, 2007.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Slate thinks this movie could lead to a spate of girls named Juno!

http://www.slate.com/id/2179273/

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i still miss ellis and jesus.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Call me Chazp. LOL.

I finally saw this...picked it up in a 2 for $10 movie sale at Wal-Mart. So Wal-Mart can declare it'll only accept clean CDs but sell this? This was far, far more disturbing than any rap or metal CD. I mean, hell, I went in expecting a movie about Werther's Originals. And this was not about Werther's Originals.

Pretty fuckin riveting though.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not on your worst or his best days.. tho the moobs are a common denominator

5. TheSportsPredictor

There's no way it took you less than 20 minutes to find this old thread. LOL

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Haha...first I did a search of Hard Candy. That elicited about 300 pages of threads. Then I tried putting it in quotes, but I only got some thread about Juno. So then I searched for thread titles only and voila! Hard Candy found. And only in about five minutes!

You're just pissed I revived this before you could use a new Sandra Oh movie as an excuse to bring it back yourself! WTF was up with that cameo, BTW? They could have shaved off a few minutes and cut the cast from five to four. You know, like a newspaper.

7. TheSportsPredictor

Eh, there's only one post on this thread that matters anyway, and it was put up on Oct. 13 of last year.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Suck it! Your name is not The Movie Predictor. You got one right. Here, have some hard candy. :D

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i have something hard for you ... and i've been told it tastes much like candy.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

This thread, and the bump thereof, is genius on so many levels.

Draft saved Draft deleted