1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just noticed the change in SJ's logo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Sep 22, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

So are you saying AP's drafting off your heat? And is there a youtube video?

2. And now ESPN's Chris Mortensen (TLTL) just took credit for it.

3. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I'll post the vid later on the AG board. I have to fly out for a big business trip in the a.m., so I have to get in a quick workout.

But don't worry. You'll get your scoops if you're cool (no clown stuff, please.)

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

David Aldridge is reporting that the state of Florida has been admitted to the Union.

More on this breaking story as it develops.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

What happened to the new logo. I liked the switch....

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Careful, or Nick Saban's face will be up there next.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

With imbedded audio of "Born to Lose"

8. healingman

healingman Guest

That's OK. Nick The Quick is getting his resume brushed up -- AGAIN -- after seeing those UGA boys stick it to his Bama team in OT.

As the "Great One" says, "How sweet it is!!!"

9. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

In the battle of Tampa Bay columnists, the Times' John Romano absolutely schools the Trib's Martin Fennelly. His column is in a different league when compared to Fennelly.

Romano: http://www.sptimes.com/2007/09/23/Sports/For_Bulls__greatness_.shtml
    Fennelly: http://www.tbo.com/sports/bulls/MGB5TYSXW6F.html

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

Nice for all you South Florida types to experience what went on in New Jersey last year.
    But this graf from Romano is totally off-base:

Five days from now, the Bulls play No. 5 West Virginia in a game that could decide the Big East Conference, could have an impact on the national championship picture and could shake loose one of Jim Leavitt's remaining marbles.

I don't know about Jim Leavitt's marbles. but I guarantee you that the winner of that BIG GAME next Friday better be prepared when it comes to New Jersey -- WVU and USF both play at RU this year -- before claiming any Big East title.

11. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Man what hell is going on there with that.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I think that's why he said "could" instead of "would."

I've said this for ages: Romano is one of the best going. The Shelton-Romano combo is as good as it gets.

Draft saved Draft deleted