1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just for mike311gd: Six hot chicks you may not know were on SBTB!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 7, 2008.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

No, I'm a looser for ever having watched the show. Except to secretly ogle Zack Morris.

2. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I remembered Nancy Valen as the girlfriend of Patrick Dempsey in "Loverboy" where he was a pizza delivery guy in Hollywood who "serviced" the female clients.
    She was also in this high school sitcom that failed miserably. Don't remember the name of the show, but her role was a teacher who was so incredibly hot that her students were too distracted to learn anything she was teaching. Classy.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Danny: Hey, Jessie. You wanna be my partner for the dance contest?
    Jessie: Gee, Danny, I'd love to. ... Actually, no, I don't believe in dance contests.
    Danny: Then why don't we just skip the contest and kiss all night?
    Jessie: Goodbye, Danny.
    Zack: Hmm. ... Skip the date and start with a goodnight kiss. That Danny has good ideas.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

He can also dance a little bit. But he's Jessie repellent.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And it looks like he caught one of Lisa's crutches at the end of the episode. Your co-worker has many talents.

6. I already had Seasons 1 and 2, then Wal-Mart had Seasons 3 and 4 together and Season 5 for $15 each a couple of weeks ago. I jumped on it.

My favorite one is still when Zack and Slater get into a fist-fight. So violent and random for Saved By The Bell. ... or the episode where they get in a wreck after driving drunk.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Joanna brings out the beasts in the boys, huh, PBR?

Wild Thing, duh, duh, duh, duh. ... Pole.

My favorite episode is where they have to do their heritage projects, and Zack finds out he's part Native American. Running Zack is born, and he beats Valley.

8. Petrie

Petrie Guest

I *never* realized Christine Taylor was on that show. Knew about Denise Richards and a couple others...definitely paid a lot more than PBR did for my set ($20, $40, $30 IIRC), but it's been worth it.

Oh, and I got a 1340 as a sophomore...rolled out of bed and took the test. Never studied for it, and never took it afterward.

9. Ah yes.

Or the Driver's Ed episode with Mr. Tuttle and the crash against the lockers.

"I was in the seat. I'll take the heat."

So corny, yet so AWESOME!

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

"There's no hope with dope."

11. I always wanted to go to The Attic. I was so jealous.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Why would you want to go there? It's loaded with bats.

Draft saved Draft deleted