1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just for mike311gd: Six hot chicks you may not know were on SBTB!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

The best part of the episode, which was on TBS the other morning, is the Max waiter who pretends to be from "Harrrrvard."

Very funny, mostly because the fake beard he was wearing kept falling off.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Dude, my SAT score would rank me barely ahead of Lisa Turtle. I hate my life.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Don't feel bad, IJAG. I'm dumber than A.C. Slater.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

True, but the nurse was extremely hot. Even I remember her, and I'm not nearly the fan of the show that you are.

Now if it came to rattling off hot women who made appearances on Star Trek: The Next Generation, well, there was Ashley Judd, Teri Hatcher, Famke Janssen, Jennifer Hetrick (a personal favorite of mine at the time), Carolynn McCormick (same reasoning as Hetrick)....

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

James "Julius Caesar -- with or without anchovies" the Actor. He's priceless, but no Ed Alonzo.

6. outofplace

Only on SportsJournalists.com could we have a threadjack about how people scored on the SAT in relation to the charactes on Saved By The Bell. I love it.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No show, maybe with the exception of Friends, beats Seinfeld's level of women -- especially (and Friends doesn't hold a candle here) if you looked at their resumes.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Same here. But I scored 10 points higher than my girlfriend at the time. Showed her right for calling me dumb.

9. outofplace

Smallville seems to be getting there, but only on looks, not on the quality of the resumes.

10. The Granny

The Granny Guest

SATs are a joke. ACTs are the way to do (says the Midwesterner in me).

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Never took the SAT or the ACT

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's why you work at H&H, you bum.

Draft saved Draft deleted