1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just for mike311gd: Six hot chicks you may not know were on SBTB!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 7, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Hey, we've got to pass the time somehow.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Of course. It is the Harvard of the west.

Thanks, Granny. But I've got to study it more. I've got today off, so I'll throw in my Bell DVDs so I'm at least good at something around this place.

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Okay, I know I'm a loser for never watching this show, but I just had a conversation with one of my coworkers who informed me that he played the role of Jessie Spano's short boyfriend on Saved By The Bell. Something about Miss Spano employing height discrimination. Does this episode ring a "bell" with anyone?

5. 750 in math and 752 in verbal right?

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Actually, I think that's spot on, sir. I'll watch the episode now -- just for you. Stay tuned.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Jesus, this will make me sound like such a loser -- too late, perhaps. I'm pretty sure he played Brett in Dancing to the Max, where Casey Kasem made his first of two appearances on the show. The episode features "The Sprain," a dance move Screech and Lisa invented because Miss Turtle kicked the TV screen when she saw that her favorite nail polish -- I think -- was being discontinued.

Jessie, always the tall one of the group, felt like a giant, so she was too insecure to dance with anyone. Brett -- I'm pretty sure that's his name -- who Kelly calls a really cute guy, asks Jessie to the dance, but she declines even though she wants to be his partner. It's a pretty sad tale.

8. azom

azom Member

mike, take solace in the fact that you got the SAT order right, even if you didn't get the numbers right.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a (pretty shitty) line. :)

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I didn't even notice that. Thanks, my friend. That's actually easy because Jessie commented on each one's numbers: "You can always take it again, Slater"; "That's a really good score for a cheerleader, Kelly." ...

Screech was always better than Jessie in school, too, and he got into every college but one -- an all-girls' school -- so I knew his was higher than Jessie's.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

"It's Saturday morning, and we're in school. It's depressing, isn't it? We're here to take this test called the SAT. Well, I'd rather be at the beach working on my TAN."

And there's Christine Taylor. I love this episode.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Zack: 750 in math; 752 in verbal -- 1502. "Zack's even smarter than Doogie Howser."
    Jessie: 1205
    Kelly: 1100
    Lisa: 1140
    Slater: 1050
    Screech: 689 in math; 531 in verbal -- 1220.

Draft saved Draft deleted