1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just for mike311gd: Six hot chicks you may not know were on SBTB!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 7, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'd heard of all of them except the nurse, but I remember that episode, so she counts as me knowing her.

I don't remember any of the others' appearances except Bridgette Sampras'.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Mikey just blew his load and has no idea why.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Thanks, Evil. But Granny actually sent this to me yesterday in lieu of cookies. I was OK with that.

Watching the show, I knew three of them went onto bigger things. Bridgette, who played the blonde ditz, Ginger, was Veronica Vaughn in Billy Madison, and that's something I've told anyone who was next to me at any point in time.

Soliel Moon Frye, Robin, the gold-digging babe who was after Screech's secret sauce -- aren't we all, really? -- was a no-brainer on sight. Probably because I'd watched all of our fair shares of Punky Brewster growing up. Cherry's stuck in the fridge, IJAG. What do we do? That's right: Laugh.

And Christine Taylor, who you can't mistake for anyone, brought her boyfriend to study with Zack after he got a 1502 on the SATs. I knew her immediately because she played Melanie on "Hey, Dude" -- of Nickelodeon fame. She then went onto do amazing films like The Wedding Singer.

Man, I should have been Adam Sandler.

I had no clue Denise Richards was Slater's secret admirer at the Malibu Sands Beach Club. She's only in two scenes, but looking back, I guess that really should have been enough.

As for Carla Gugino, that episode was shot around 1988, so I doubt many people knew who she was at that time. And I've never heard of Nancy Valen -- the high school nurse. Same with Gugino, actually. I might have seen them, but had no clue what their names were.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

You remember his SAT score? Awesome.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's easy because, and I'm not sure of this at all, but I don't think you can get anything other than a zero or five at the end. So that always stuck out in my head. I think the rest of the gang's scores are on Wiki somewhere.

From memory ...

Jessie: 1250
    Kelly: 1080
    Lisa: 1120
    Slater: 950
    Screech: 1320

I'll try to find the right answers now.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Not even close.

* Zack - 1502
    * Screech - 1227
    * Jessie - 1205
    * Lisa - 1140
    * Kelly - 1100
    * Slater - 1050

7. Trey Beamon

Oh, I remember the episode now. Ms. Valen was insanely hot at the time.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Zack was such a moron. There Kelly is, finally wanting to go steady with him, and he does something stupid like falling for a high school nurse. It's no wonder why Kelly decided to let Melvin Nerdley teach her how to play chess -- then lambada.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Well, we are both kind of fucked up, Mikey.

10. Trey Beamon

Admit it, Mikey. When deciding upon a school, Stansbury was your second choice behind Cal U. :D

11. The Granny

The Granny Guest

The fact that you even tried shows how butter you are when it comes to this shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted