1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Just Do Your Job" on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by qtlaw, Sep 17, 2015.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Anyone else watch this yet?

I've been a Dolphins fan since Griese/Csonka/Shula days (my fav AFC team), so for most part despised Pats and rooted against them (except when they beat Rams in '01). Admittedly, this colored my view of Spygate and Deflategate, etc.

After having the opportunity to see how the Pats prepare and their execution and cohesion? I very nearly wanted to become a Pats fan, and I've never done that before. The program showed me insight into their prep I never knew about before. It highlighted to me how miniscule the spying and especially the inflation issues were.

Best was hearing how Belichick viewed the KC shellacking and what it said about his team and how they came up with the lineman play that shook up the Ravens in the playoffs. Just great coaching.

A great piece of work by NFL Network and thanks to the Pats for sharing.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

They are interesting and then you remember it is a completely sanitized puff piece of what goes on "behind the scenes".

KYSportsWriter likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted