1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just be sure your son likes your new girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dooley_womack1, Feb 22, 2009.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'm just happy to have started a thread that didn't fall off the front within minutes. Heck, I just may bump the "writingirish is sad" thread![/hiarnold]

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

And didn't you just love the way the fat redhead dude from VH-1 I love the 70's... 80's, ect-fame came around at the end?!? He was honored.... HONORED! to fight with the black dude.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

My only letdown was that Rene Auberjenois didn't yell "BENNNNNNNNNNNSON!" once.

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I don't see the problem that he was "HONORED" to fight alongside a black man. Everyone knows you could keep the blacks you fought with.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Isn't that a quote from Whitey Bolger.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Fenian and company were looking for examples of how psychobabbling liberal bullshit is ruining America -- Exhibit A.

Let's make excuses now for kids in blended families because their lives are so difficult.....

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

He wasn't making excuses. He was comparing his own experience.

8. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

you've just won a free pair of SportsJournalists.com thong underwear!!!!!

This should round out your collection Boom, congrats!

Don't fear the wedge!!!

9. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

The psychobabbler who was being quoted in the story was making excuses for the kid by saying "life is hard on stepkids and they all want to blow their stepparents away....."

Sniff, sniff

Give me a fucking break.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i pity your children.

11. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

How unbelievably fucking presumptuous. Wow.

To help you through your comprehension issues, I wasn't excusing anything. I was making a point that it's idiotic to try an 11-year-old kid as an adult. I can certainly understand why people react the way they do to your bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted