1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jussie's attackers: Nigerian brothers

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Feb 15, 2019.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

lol, never change Hondo

2. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

A racist police force with a black chief of police. If that's the case he's not making enough progress.

4. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I think that is the key to the dismissal. The Chicago DA had filed 16 charges on March 8. But the case hinged on the testimony of the Osundario brothers. As I understand it they got immunity for testifying Smollett orchestrated the whole thing. So there testimony was problematic anyway and they changed their story the whole thing case would fall apart.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I keep trying to remember why Rahm Emanuel was ever seen as a political wunderkind. I don't think he could win a Democratic primary for Congress, the Senate or Governor at this point.

6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The way Trump destroys the reputation of everyone he touches, Obama enhanced them, sometimes artificially.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

My emails are filled with my GOP friends claiming that Michelle Obama was behind the charges being dropped.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The entire Jussiegate fiasco more and more has the smell of a reverse false flag production cooked up in the anal orifices of Faux Fascist Teevee to take a nondescript nobody actor on a sagging series, turn the actor and the series into
    instant household names, and in the process provide an overflowing fountain of fuel for white butthurt and trash the proverbial MSM.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Your friends are pretty racist. Also stupid.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

You're not supposed to say that out loud.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The whole thing was a win win for Faux Fascist Teevee.
    If Jussie went to trial, all the MAGGATS could huff and puff about the uppity gay neegro getting what was coming to him; with charges dropped they can all screech endlessly about the nefarious meddling of Obungo.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Not all of them. But certainly some have really taken in the Trump Kool Aid.

Draft saved Draft deleted