1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Junior..there's no way....NO WAY.....that you came from my loins"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The free TV version is hilarious in its own way, with the fake Jackie Gleason voice saying "scumbum" whenever he says "sumbitch," which is about 1,254 times.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

"Daddy.......my hat fell off"

"Good......I hope your gawd-damm head was in it"

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I learned a few words from Wierd Science, I was six when it came out and watched it for the first time a few years later.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He sure had a lot of friends, didn't he Daddy?

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

"Read it and weep."

No idea what movie it was from...I was 3 or 4...and thought it was "read it and weed."

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Stand By Me. I learned many back then, and I learned even more when I watched it many years later.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I don't know about movies, but I was reading the Book Of Lists as a kid and there was a list about chastity belts. Dumbfounded, I went and asked my dad ...

... what a chastity belt was ...

... out loud ...

... in front of all of the relatives on my mom's side of the family...

... during Thanksgiving or Christmas.

It was one of the times where the room coincidentally went silent when I asked, so I might as well have been advertising it over a P.A. system.

To this day, the loud laugh my aunt let go almost spit take style haunts me. There have been very few moments in my life where I've been more mortified.

8. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

When I was in high school, my parents went to the movies one Friday night. I don't know which movie they saw, but the next morning at breakfast, my mother asked "What's a c**t?" My dad and I immediately lost it. Apparently that had been a featured word in the movie they'd seen. My mother got really pissed because we were both laughing so hard and so long until my father explained what it was. I don't think I've laughed that hard since then.

9. KG

KG Active Member

I can remember getting in BIG trouble for singing "Like a Virgin," and at the time I didn't even know what I'd done wrong.

10. Colton

Colton Active Member

Junior: "What was that, Daddy?"

Buford T: "A little flyshit."

Love the scene in the diner when Buford leaves with the toilet paper snagged on his gun.

"Tit turd" made me laugh out loud, as did, "possum's pecker"

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

If you were born between 1969 and 1974, chances are, the James Bond opus Octopussy caused a problem with your mom at some point.

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

When the elder Princesscreole was 3, she was playing with her dolls and started scolding one of them. She then said sternly: "You DON'T say 'bomb' on airplane!"

And then to complete the scene, she speaks on behalf of her doll: "Bomb, bomb, bomb!"

I could feel Queencreole's glare.

Draft saved Draft deleted