1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judith Miller joins Fox News

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by hockeybeat, Oct 20, 2008.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

And why wouldn't you want to get your foreign affairs information from the GOP's biggest media stooge in the lead up to Iraq. If Dick Cheney said it it must be true, right?

Dear Judy,

I know you’ve been distressed by the memo I sent to the staff about things I wish I’d done differently in the course of this ordeal. Let me be clear on two points you’ve raised.

First, you are upset with me that I used the words “entanglement” and “engagement” in reference to your relationship with Scooter Libby. Those words were not intended to suggest an improper relationship. I was referring only to the series of interviews through which you ­ and the paper ­ became caught up in an epic legal controversy.

Second, you dispute my assertion that “Judy seems to have misled” Phil Taubman when he asked whether you were one of the reporters to whom the White House reached out with the Wilson story. I continue to be troubled by that episode. But you are right that Phil himself does not contend that you misled him; and, of course, I was not a participant in the conversation between you and Phil.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Regards, Bill (Keller)

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

[​IMG]

Judy! Judy! Judy!

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I imagine the unintelligent think she's a really good reporter now that she's at Fox and away from that liberal rag.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Ah, the return of the Stenographer.

Expect deathless reporting on Fredo's pardon of Scooter Libby, in January.

Draft saved Draft deleted