1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judge strikes down most of Walker's anti-union law

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Mar 30, 2012.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Tell you what, you try living and working while protesters are screaming at you and coming up to your office with the glazed-over look in their eyes. Or how about owning that your side is the side that yelled loudly calling the Lieutenant Governor a "Fucking c*nt." There's been a shitload of immaturity at the Wisconsin Capitol the last 15 months and 98% of it is coming from your side. Own it.

2. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

98% from our side?

Have you seen or heard some of the immature things that legislators on your side have said and done while in session over the past year?

I can post a ton of YouTube clips if you want.

3. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

ZOMBIE SIGHTING!

4. old_tony

Passing legislation to make public union benefits only a shit-ton better than private-sector benefits rather than a gross shit-ton? I'm well aware of it. I consider it mature.

5. old_tony

Or are you referring to Rep. Gordon Hintz telling Rep. Michelle Litjens "You're fucking dead" after a vote? Hintz is a Democratic.

6. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

As far as I'm concerned, the rushed vote in the assembly that brought about Hintz's comment was far more offensive than the comment itself.

You know, this...

7. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

And that's not the only time they pulled that, here's the Voter ID vote...

Mike Ellis is being VERY mature here.

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

[​IMG]
    R/D favorability

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So, just to be clear, you're saying it's ok to call a woman a c*nt as long as she's a republican.

That about sum it up?

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You ain't seen nothin' yet if Herman Munster-Ryan and his crew come after our Social Security and Medicare, which they appear hell-bent to do.

And I guess we have yet another of the steely-eyed rock-ribbed grizzly-gutted warrior-wimmen of the right wing who goes into vapors if anybody calls them a nasty name. If Hillary Clinton had gone into fainting fits any time anybody called her a C or if Obama got woozy any time anybody called him an N, they'd have both been hiding under the bed for the last 20 years. If you want to play in the big leagues, buckle up your chinstrap.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not at all what he said, but why not jump right in with old_tony in misrepresenting anybody who dares to disagree with your politics.

He said the vote was more offensive. That doesn't mean the comment wasn't.

12. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Starman is right about Ryan, one of the most dangerous politicians this country has seen in decades. He makes Walker look like a choir boy. Ryan's idea of a social safety net? Survival of the fittest.

Draft saved Draft deleted