1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judge strikes down most of Walker's anti-union law

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Cubbiebum

Cubbiebum Member

You sound like a very mature 8-year old and by that I mean you sound like a punk teenager.

I'm a moderate who votes for both party's for the record. I just can't stand morons who insult, trash and what have you people of the other party. It fuels everything that is wrong with our politicians.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Walker disrespected the Constitution with his free-speech-violating union-busting law.

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

That might even be generous to him.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

. . . not to mention that the Koch-smoker wholly-misrepresented himself during his campaign. The broad population was sent into shock when Douchebag went into useful-idiot-messenger-tool mode after the election, doing his masters' bidding. Disingenous little shit. Love to see the prick sweat. They won't be able to steal enough votes to save him in the rerun. Pols who keep their true intentions in check until the race is declared official can't suffer enough public indignity.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

This is awesome in its obliviousness and creative spelling and grammar.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You can't possibly type this with a straight face.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

In Walker's case? Are you kidding? He hid the shiv in the trenchcoat until he was ensconced.

You could say it about Fredo, too, now that you've brought it up . . .

8. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

So the Democrats using a perfectly legal mechanism to recall Walker -- that whole "accountability to the electorate" thing -- is disrespecting the election process, but hijacking a primary -- probably legal, but shady, and something you would squeal like a stuck pig about if the shoe were on the other foot -- is a "hoot."

Can't think why no one takes you seriously.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

That kind of thinking is what the Clown Show is looking to resort to?

It is to laugh.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Of course Democratics (feel better Starman?) would never resort to anything like that...

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

To the degree that the Koch-suckers are looking to send as many working people as possible back to Maggie's Farm? No.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

All I was asking about was the pure mechanics of whether it was possible under state law.

Draft saved Draft deleted