1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JPMorgan Loses $2B on Synthetic Credit Securities

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by lcjjdnh, May 10, 2012.

1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm going to go ahead and apologize on the board (rather than in a pm) to LanceyHoward. While I can get my dander up (as one of the posters 'round here has said, an aggravated doctorquant is an entertaining doctorquant), I'm trying to not be so harsh with those who don't share my opinions (which, of course, are always right ... ;)). So, LanceyHoward, I apologize for labeling your opinions as stupid. Anybody who puts their thoughts out there deserves more respect than I showed, and for my caustic-ness I am sorry.

2. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Thank you. That was very gracious.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Figured some of the people who have posted on this thread, would like this one. ...

Jamie Dimon's daughter is a recently-hired reporter for the NY Daily News (which is a story of its own, because she prior to being hired, she wrote one of the most clueless things ever about Flint, Michigan for the website she used to write for, which demonstrated how oblivious she is).

Anyhow, she tweeted this:

[​IMG]

Needless to say, it didn't take long before she removed it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted