1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joyce DeWitt arrested for DWI

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jul 7, 2009.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uDaGu2-PL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I did a search on Larry Dallas and this is what I found. WTF?

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

And I played off your reference to make another.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That is very, very sad state of affairs.

One of the greatest pieces of comedy I own is the 1988 (or 1989, I forget) Indianapolis 500 yearbook. In it, there's a three-page or so spread devoted to Tim Considine, who was the Grand Marshall, or whatever the fuck, that year for the 500.

The article brown bunnies him throughout, treating him like he's the greatest celebrity of all-time. It's complete with pictures, etc., showing how "cool" it was for the 500 to be associated with Considine.

Who was Tim Considine? One of the sons from My Three Sons. A show that had aired 25 years before that race.

The 500 has always been completely retarded when it comes to what "celebrities" it holds dear, especially in comparison to that famous horse race 100 miles to the south.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fuck, I laughed. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

"So, why am I down here, Lucifer? For laughing at that John Ritter post back in 2009? Aw, shit!"

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

His heart stopped long before this thread. He'd give his nut to be able to help Joyce in her time of need.

7. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Remember when she was co-host with Howard Cosell on one of those Battle of the Network stars shows? At the end, he asked her if he could give her a kiss. She said something like, "OK, if you do it like a gentleman."
    I did not like her on her show, always complaining and whining. I didn't care for the dumb blondes, either, but Priscilla Barnes, oh yeah. And I got to meet her once, she was a patient at the dental office where my wife worked. One day when I was there, she came running in, late. She was was wearing a bright red low cut micro-miniskirt, spiked heels and her makeup was over the top.
    The dentist, who was in his 70s, asked her if she had just come from an audition.
    She said yes, then added. "When I was crossing the street, a guy driving by in a convertible shouted out that he'd give me 50 bucks."
    The dentist said, "Sheesh, I'll give you 75."

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Bravo.

9. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Janet wasn't the only one who had too many to drink at Eleanor's going away party ......

[​IMG]

10. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

There was an episode of "Three's Company" where Ritter had a nut slip.

11. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

This has nothing to do with anything. Still, I am posting it.

Jack Tripper: It's time to toast the bride and groom. To Gloria and Larry, happy days!
    Janet Wood: Good times!
    Chrissy: Little House on the Prairie!

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I hated this show because it exploited homosexual stereotypes [\overly sensitive politically correct whiners]

Draft saved Draft deleted