1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Journo Joe McGinnis gets veeeeery close to his next subject...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by 21, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I would have a lot more respect for the guy if he said, "I need a place to stay and the place next to her was available."

He doesn't need to explain himself any further. Giving a bullshit explanation just makes him look bad.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Yeah, that it was. Sold terribly, and is available for pennies.

He's betting that SP will remain one of the great sideshows heading into '12.
    That seems to be a pretty reasonable bet, all things considered.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Palin has money pouring out her ears.

If she doesn't want people she doesn't like moving in next to her, buy the houses. That's the free-market solution to the problem.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Let's get some perspective here.

Has McGinnis done anything wrong? No... A little creepy, but nothing wrong.

Does anyone really think he's going to get anything other than publicity by living next door to her? I seriously doubt it.

Does Palin have anything to complain about? No, unless she's doing something she doesn't want anyone to see.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She wears tight leather with zippers in public. Of course she's doing stuff she doesn't want anyone to see.

Draft saved Draft deleted