1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Journalists, lies and message boards

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by lipstix, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

And here I almost forgot you, um, lived in a neighborhood of AK-47 toting youths. I guess I understand why you'd react defensively to a post about perpetuating myths.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Oh wow, you've hurt me so bad. I think I might go and cry and start my own message board and talk about how much I hate you......

I mean, Jesus, let me guess, you had to go back to the other board to get that lame shit from Grimace or Fudgie? ::)

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

But enough about WeenieWay.com¹ ...

¹Actual website name blocked on this site. That's as close as I could get.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Why are you so obsessed about another board? Isn't it enough that you've formed your entire anti-social circle around this one?

5. zagoshe

Why are you so obsessed with trying to insult me that you bring out two-year old lame jokes?

And to answer your question -- I'm not, I just wish that the people who hate this place so much that they went somewhere else would stay there and never look back instead of creating false handles and trying to stir shit up.

I mean really - is that necessary?

Is it necessary to keep these petty little back and forths going? The people that left, that is fine, they did what they felt they needed to do -- why can't it end there?

It is over, let it go.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Dang, this fizzled out disappointingly quick.

7. Trouser_Buddah

Fine sir, you are the one who jumped on my initial post, which had nothing to do with you. How does that make me obsessed?

Also, I don't hate this place. If you have a beef with someone who does, direct it to them.

8. zagoshe

Dude, I didn't jump on you -- if you think that was directed at you, I apologize because I have no beef with you. I was just trying to make a sarcastic more general observation expanidng on your point. And frankly, I have no beef with any of those others either, I enjoyed the back and forth and the heated discussions with the Grimaces, Zekes and Good Doctors of the world. I always thought it was fun and was a chance to blow off some steam and actually learn others points of view on the world.

My point is just, those people decided they didn't like it here and left and have a place they like now and I just don't understand why we need to keep this back-and-forth going under the guise of "newbies" creating second and third and fourth accounts for the sole purpose of stirring shit up.

It makes no sense to me.

9. Before I can release Sloan from school, I'm going to need you to produce a corpse. ... Yeah, just wheel her old bones in here and we'll release Sloan. [/FERRIS BUELLER]

10. Trouser_Buddah

I wish more of your posts had this tone.

Good day, sir.

11. zagoshe

Hey what can I say, I've been taking my medication lately and sadly I think it is working..... ;D

12. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

we got to page 2 ...

and that's how the fight started

Draft saved Draft deleted