1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jordan's kids

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WSKY, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Two Sweet 16 teams and the fourth best RPI in the nation ... yeah, the Valley sucks.

2. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

He was brilliant. But bringing him back in during the fourth-quarter of a 30-point game was a class move, too. Coach is lucky he didn't blow a knee going for the steal and highlight dunk.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I'm wondering if he felt some pressure to have him in the game as much as possible due to the fact the game was on ESPN and he was likely the main reason everyone was tuning in.

I'm betting yes.

4. WSKY

WSKY Member

I thought the Jordan factor was enough to sell this game

5. Norman Stansfield

Not when both of his kids are mid-major talents. Gordon was the star in this one, followed by MJ in the stands. The Jordan heirs were Nos. 3 and 4.

6. WSKY

WSKY Member

USA Today says Marcus is big-time Division I talent ... I don't know, though, I was at a game tonight and didn't get to watch it.

7. Norman Stansfield

I dunno, maybe I caught him on a bad night but I just don't see it. He looks like he could be a very good player at a Horizon League school, perhaps. Maybe Loyola?

8. WSKY

WSKY Member

Since you watched, I trust your opinion, but here's what USA Today wrote:

"Marcus, 16, is considered a higher-rated college prospect, projected to be a top-conference major-college point guard."

By the way, which team won the fucking game?

9. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

Not the Jordans'.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Saw a clip of Jordan yapping on his cell phone during the game.

Shut the fuck up and watch your kids play. Cripes. Then again, maybe he was talking to his lawyers about how Juanita's gonna take him to the cleaners.

11. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Team Jordan lost 87-48. Marcus and Jeff combined for a whopping 8. Michael combined with Oakley for two cheerleaders and an overweight pep band member.

12. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Oh I get to read all about the Jordan kids on the Trib's website ... Ex-Bulls beat writer and current preps guy Bob Sakamoto has done everything short of spooging himself on every Loyola Academy game story. Then again, he's done that with the kids of ex-Bears players too.
    Bob .. We get it ... We know they're Michael Jordan's kids. Yes, we know he's going to be in the crowd. Stop beating us over the head with it.

Carry on ...

Draft saved Draft deleted