1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jon Benet farce

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Damn, that's one creppy ass mug shot.

2. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

I'm sure there's a way to figure this out for someone more computer savvy than I, but I think that the super-secret double down-low taser fact, the one that convinced the police that Karr had inside knowledge of the murder, has been on Wikipedia for a while. Good job, police.

By the way, between Nancy Grace's screaming, Larry King's freak show parade, etc., etc. it really gets lost here that a little 6-year-old girl was tortured and murdered. It almost feels like she wasn't even a real person.

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think ilfus has solved the crime. Where was Frankie Muniz 10 years ago on Christmas Day?

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Ha!

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Staubach would be pissed right now. He hated to lose at anything. He threw a ping pong paddle at Danny White one time after losing. Surely he'd been ticked at not getting convicted...considering that a loss.

The fool just set in motion a movie on himself though. Count on it.

Draft saved Draft deleted