1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jon and Kate (of Jon and Kate plus 8)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

The Soup just showed a clip where Kate was browbeating Jon . . and Joel McHale goes, "Be sure to catch next season's spinoff: Jon Minus Nine"

And a photo of Jon windsurfing, looking VERY happy.

Awesome.

2. Keystone

Keystone Member

I know first-hand that Kate gets along really well with the local media. ::)

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Do not want.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Has anyone else seen TLC's new show? 17 and counting? Couple who has 17 kids and one on the way.

Oh good lord. it'd be time for BIRTH CONTROL. There aren't even 17 people in my entire FAMILY, both sides and cousins included.

5. May I suggest?
    http://gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com/
    And enough with the Mady-bashing. She's the only real thing about that show, and the child most likely to kill everybody else and run away to Fiji with all the money.
    Let Mady Be Mady!
    (Saddest post of my SportsJournalists.com career, btw.)

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Those would be the Duggars. They are Christian fundamentalists who believe God, and only God, should determine if a seed is planted during sex.

7. The J-kids!

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Guh.

9. Caught part of their show.
    They do seem like nice people.
    The kitchen is freaking cafeteria.

10. The Duggars may be Christian, but damn. I wouldn't want that many children. I just can't believe someone would want that many children. There has to be a point where one would say enough is enough.

11. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

I think Kate is pretty damn hot, especially the episode when they showed her in early 20s. Wow. How she wound up with that guy, I don't know.

12. His mighty baby-making sperm?

Draft saved Draft deleted