1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jon and Kate (of Jon and Kate plus 8)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Aug 6, 2008.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Agreed.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Looks like she's wearing a halloween wig.

3. That rack has had work. Quite nice. I'd still hit it. I run away fast afterward, but I'd hit it.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, Kate just will not go away. She's allegedly going to appear in a new reality show ... trying out different jobs such as being a firefighter:

http://tv.msn.com/the-wrap/kate-gosselin-new-reality-show/story/?gt1=28103

I'll admit, I would watch the episode where she tries out being a newspaper reporter in Podunk.

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I hope the judge isn't too hard on Sonner when he burns down his own home so Kate shows up to put out the fire.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I wish that some producer would create a reality show in which drug-crazed inner-city gang members show up on the set of the reality shows I hate (all of them) and slaughter everyone in sight.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Wire meets The Jersey SWhore

8. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

That thought is also part of a Ron White routine, formerly of the Redneck Comedy Tour. His idea is for a TV show that brings all reality TV folks into one room, then kills them all. The show's title would be "Heaven."

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Me too.

Draft saved Draft deleted