1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jon and Kate (of Jon and Kate plus 8)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Aug 6, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Watch this and tell me you don't want to punch her:

She interrupts after he says he was living with his mom to say "I had just graduated from nursing school." And then she interrupts later to ask what day it was it happened, and he said "Saturday I think" and she says "It was a Sunday" all proud of herself.

Argh.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

She does that shit all the time. And she likes to slap Jon to make her point. Not hard, but still.

She's annoying and I'm sure she would be without 8 kids.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I had never heard of this show before this thread. I will only state that Poin’s guess wouldn’t surprise me at all. Every time some couple gets on television with a reality show, their marriage eventually ends.

Hogan Knows Best
    That Jessica Simpson show
    That show with the drummer from Blink 182

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That made for some really awkward reading until I realized you started talking about another kid midway through.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

This is the first I've ever heard of it as well, and I watch a shitload of TV.

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

What about the dwarves, are they going to get divored, too?

7. Mizzougrad96

It could be worse. The parents could get divorced. The mother could start dating a 19-year-old. The husband could start dating someone who looks just like the daughter. The daughter could be considering doing Playboy and the son could almost kill his friend while drag racing and wind up in prison.

Oh wait, that's Hogan Knows Best.

8. Mizzougrad96

Ozzy and Sharon are hanging tough... :D

9. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

The dad's already had at least one DUI, so who knows what's next.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I hadn't really paid attention to the show (Kate) - and watched an episode last night. WOW, that Kate is a bitch.

The husband was making Korean bbq and she kept mentioning how he was screwing up "her" kitchen.

He couldn't concentrate on the cooking because he was worried about some rice spilling.

This marriage is doomed. What a biatch.

11. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

The look of dismay on his face when he realized what she had done to those ice cream treats was priceless.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The dwarf dad got a DUI? I didn't know that.
    The GF watches the dwarves, so I have seen several episodes of that show.
    And the crazy home-flip guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted