1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jokes Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Oct 14, 2010.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Couple of Helen Keller jokes via twitter:

Why did Helen Keller masturbate with only one hand?
    So she could moan with the other.

Helen Keller went to town, riding on a pony, stuck a feather in her hat and called it myjajkjpaoierqoikjafi.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from Los Angeles to New York.

The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer
    persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He says, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me five dollars, and vice versa."

Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."
    This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question: "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

"Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn."

She asks, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"

The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references ... no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the Internet and the Library of Congress ... no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers but to no avail.

After an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $500.

The blonde thanks him and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, stirs the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.

4. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo, has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Enzo would hear nothing that he might have to testify about in court.
    When the Godfather goes to confront Enzo about his missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language.
    The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the 10 million bucks is that he embezzled from me."
    Using sign language, the lawyer asks Enzo where the money is.
    Enzo signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."
    The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about."
    The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Enzo's temple and says, "Ask him again!"
    The lawyer signs to Enzo, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him."
    Enzo signs back, "OK. You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Bruno's backyard in Woodbridge !"
    The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"
    The lawyer replies, " He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Mary goes out on a blind date with Dan to the carnival .
    At the carnival Dan says to her "What do you want to do?"
    Mary says "I want to get weighed"
    So Dan takes her over the "Guess Your Weight" booth.
    After several more rides, Dan asks her again "What do you want to do now?"
    She replied "I want to get weighed"
    He starts thinking something's wrong, but takes her back to the 'Guess Your Weight' booth.
    After a couple of more rides and games he asks her a third time "What do you want to do now?"
    She replies "I want to get weighed"
    He thinks she's really weird at this point and takes her home.
    At home, her sister asks her "So how did the date with Dan go?
    She replies "Wousy"

6. ChrisRcc

ChrisRcc Member

An older man had met a younger woman, but unfortunately he was unable to
    last very long before he would orgasm during sex. A caring man, he was
    concerned that he was disappointing his new lover,so he called his doctor
    for advice.

The doc told him that masturbating before sex often helped men last
    longer during the act. The man decided, "What the hell, I'll try it."
    He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it.

He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open.
    He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe.

Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, he pulled his truck
    over on the side of the highway.

He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck.
    Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to masturbate.
    He closed his eyes and thought of his lover.

As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not
    wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut
    and replied, "What?"

He heard, "This is the police. What the hell are you doing?"

The man replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted."

The cop says, "Well, you better check your brakes too, because your truck
    rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago.

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

What did Helen Keller say when she fell off a cliff?
    Nothing - she had her mittens on.

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

A young cowboy from Texas goes off to college. Half way through the semester, he has foolishly squandered all his money. He calls home.

"Dad," he says, "You won't believe what modern education is developing! They actually have a program here in Austin that will teach our dog, Ol' Blue how to talk!"

"That's amazing," his Dad says. "How do I get Ol' Blue in that program?"

"Just send him down here with $1,000" the young cowboy says. "I'll get him in the course."

So, his father sends the dog and $1,000.

About two-thirds of the way through the semester, the money again runs out. The boy calls home.

"So how's Ol' Blue doing son?" his father asks.

"Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believe this - they've had such good results they have started to teach the animals how to read!"

"Read!?" says his father, "No kidding! How do we get Blue in that program?"

"Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class."

The money promptly arrives. But our hero has a problem. At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read. So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited. "Where's Ol' Blue? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!"

"Dad," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Ol' Blue was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading the Wall Street Journal, like he usually does. Then he turned to me and asked, "So, is your daddy still messing around with that little redhead who lives down the street?"

The father exclaimed, "I hope you shot that son of a bitch before he talks to your Mother!"

9. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

My shirt has been inside out, all day, and I just noticed it six hours after I put it on.

End of joke

10. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders." Guess where I am now...

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Stupid government internet blocks. I'll try to get this one as close as I can remember....

A group of nuns arrive at the gates and St. Peter asks them to absolve themselves of one last sin before they can enter Heaven. He asks each one if they've ever touched a penis.

Nun 1: Yes, I have touched a penis with my right hand.

St. Peter: Fine. Dip your right hand in this holy water and you're free to enter Heaven.

Nun 2: Yes, I have touched a penis with my left hand.

St. Peter: Fine. Dip your left hand in this holy water and you're free to enter Heaven.

Suddenly, a nun starts sprinting from the back of the line.

St. Peter: Excuse me. Why are you in such a hurry?

Nun 3: Well, if I'm going to gargle the holy water, I want to do it before Sister Mary sits in it.

Draft saved Draft deleted