1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jokes Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Oct 14, 2010.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I love Steven Wright.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Salesman is going door to door through Mimico on a Wednesday afternoon. He knocks on a door and a kid answers. The 11-year old boy is wearing an over-sized silk lounging robe with a cigar in one hand and a glass of Scotch in the other.

The salesman asks "Hi, Kid. Is your Mom or Dad home?".

Kids answers "What the fuck do you think?"

5. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

A co-worker sent this to me:

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine."
    -- Abraham Lincoln

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."

He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack."

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

A man and his wife go into a local bar.

Wife wearing a nice blouse and slacks

Man goes and gets a table, while wife goes to the bar to order a couple of drinks.

Other guy at the bar starts talking to woman

She gets very upset

Goes over to husband at table with 2 drinks

"Honey.....you know what that son of a bitch said to me at the bar......he said he wanted to lay me down....fill my pussy with ice cream and eat me out.......can you believe that shit?"

Husband....calmly takes a drink and says "Oh honey relax......ain't no man can eat that much ice cream."

Draft saved Draft deleted